1. Tickets/vouchers cannot be replaced if lost or destroyed. We will be unable to help you if you lose your tickets/voucher. Please do not call or visit the venue to try to enter without your tickets/voucher. Unused tickets/vouchers cannot be refunded.
2. If you order tickets from us but they are sold-out when we try to buy, we’ll try the following, in order:
a) Buy tickets for the same day at a lower price range. If this succeeds, we’ll refund the unused money.
b) Buy tickets at your requested price range, on your first choice of alternate dates. If those are also sold-out, we’ll try to lower the price range again. If it’s still sold-out, we’ll try your next alternate day.
c) If none of the above succeeds, or you don’t select any alternate dates, then we’ll give you a complete refund.
d) If you ordered Box tickets and have alternate dates, we’ll usually try to get you Box seats on your alternate date before we change to Arena seats on your first choice date. If you don’t want to do this, the date is more important than being in a Box, please tell us when you order.
3. Pre-orders may be canceled and refunded only if we receive notice by email from you before 5:00AM Japan time on the first day of actual ticket sales. Please try to give us as much notice as you can. In the case of a canceled pre-order, we will be able to refund all costs, including ticket cost with Paypal fees, our service charge and shipping costs. However, we reserve the right to keep a small administrative fee of up to 500 yen per order if you cancel a pre-order.
4. If we have already purchased your tickets, but have not yet sent them, only the shipping cost is refundable. However, we might be able to help you to re-sell your tickets to another customer. Please contact us for more information.
5. If we have already purchased and sent your tickets, then we cannot give you any refund. However, we might be able to help you to re-sell your tickets to another customer. Please contact us for more information.
6. Sumo events are rarely canceled (in the last 75 years, only 1 major tournament has been canceled, except for 2020). If your event is canceled, the following rules will apply:
a) The face value of the ticket will be refunded to you. How this happens depends on the event and the circumstances of your order. In some cases, you will be able to visit the arena yourself to get the refund. In other cases, you will be able to mail the tickets back to us to apply for the refund on your behalf. The customer will be responsible for the cost of sending the tickets back to us. Please note that in order to get a refund, the original tickets must be returned. No refund will be given by the Sumo Association to either you or us if the original tickets cannot be produced. There will also be a deadline for refunds, decided by the event organisers, and we must have the tickets back here before that deadline in order to refund this cost to you.
b) Our service charge of 1,200 yen per ticket is non-refundable.
c) Shipping costs are refundable only if we have not sent your tickets at the time we receive notice of the event cancellation. If your tickets have already been shipped, we cannot refund shipping costs.
d) Paypal fees added to the tickets, a small percentage which is usually the difference between the face value of the ticket and the ticket cost we charge, might or might not be refundable, depending on the situation.
7. We are not responsible for any shipments that are not delivered if:
a) you gave us an incorrect address for shipping.
b) there is nobody at the address to receive the shipment and you do not make arrangements with your post office to receive it.
c) your country’s post office fails to deliver for any reason. We will help you by filing a claim for compensation from the postal service, who then may provide the compensation.
d) your hotel rejects or loses your shipment for any reason.